LIM!T skin suite [1.2]
A new, simple skin suite I made. The text "fills" up as its value grows. For example: as seconds pass, the Minutes text fills up; as minute pass, the Hours text fills up; as Hours pass, the AM/PM text fills up; etc.
* The current weather temperature is shown in text, and is filled by 3 bars (blue: low temp; red: high temp; gold: current temp), so at a glance you can see how the current temperature compares to the high and low for the day.
* Hovering over the weather shows numerical values for high and low; hovering over the forecast gives numerical values for those highs and lows.
* Uses my automatic geo IP location for weather, but gives option for manual weather station.
* Use CoreTemp for cpu core temperature readings.
* All skins are easily scalable.
* Font used: Hasteristico by Alvaro Thomaz
Version 1.2 (2013-06-03)
- Fixed a bug with the new Battery meter
Version 1.1 (2013-06-02)
- Added Battery meter to system value displays; implemented as a variant to the existing system skin, so it is optional to display the Battery value
Version 1.0 (2012-12-22)
- Initial Release